|[2020 9th ARAB Film Festival] To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
The safety of everyone who works for and visits the festival will be our essential priority. We will try our best to implement every preventive measure to make the festival feel safe and pleasant, always monitoring the on-site situation and implement additional measures as necessary.
1. To enter the theaters and festival screenings, NAVER or KakaoTalk QR check-in is mandatory. The information collected in this procedure will be submitted to the relevant institutions in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 and will be discarded after 4 weeks. Under the “Personal Information Protection Act”, you may decline the QR code based check-in procedure, in which case you will not be allowed into the theaters.
2. Please fill in the self-health care questionnaire and submit it to the festival staff when you do QR check-in before entering the theaters.
3. Please do note that you will not be allowed to enter the theaters or stay throughout the screenings without face masks.
4. Hand sanitizers are prepared at the entrance and the lobby of the theaters. Sanitizers(alcohol swabs) will be available on request for seat disinfection. Your efforts and cooperation to disinfect yourself will be much appreciated.
5. Temperature checks with a non-contact thermometer are mandatory upon your entrance to the theaters and other festival venues. Entrance to the theaters will not be allowed if your body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher.
6. Please keep a safe distance of at least 1m from others when lining up for tickets or entering the theaters.
7. As part of social distancing, some seats will be left empty in the theaters. Only 50 to 60% of the seats will be available for reservation. Please be seated in the seat you have reserved. Those who have arbitrarily changed seats in the theaters will be asked to leave.
8. If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19 while visiting the festival venues, immediately alert the festival staff on site and follow their instructions.
9. Please refrain from visiting the festival if you recently travelled overseas in last 14 days or have a fever or any other respiratory symptoms.
10. All festival staffs will wear masks and sanitary gloves. The theaters will be sterilized and disinfected after the last screening of each day.